- Create & print site files, O&M manuals and pre-start packs.
- Liaising with contractors and PM's for essential updates and documents
- Uploading of mandatory documents to SharePoint and Client Portals
- Producing reports for internal management (stop/go, monthly hours, H&S stats
- Attending meetings where requires & minute taking.
- Liaising with and organisation of couriers
- Meeting planning
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Issue & print ID cards
- Ordering of stationary, PPE and kits
- Arranging site-access and permits for contractors
- Management of Outstanding Works Registers
- Additional general administration duties as required
- Previous experience in an administrative role desirable
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of MS project would be an advantage
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work without supervision
- Self-starter & proactive with a 'can-do' approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept responsibility for defined areas of work
The role is temporary to begin woth but is likely to become a permanent role depending on performance.