The Sr Product manager requires a passion to deliver and drive projects, develop products, flawless customer experience and an exceptional attention to detail.
The product manager should have knowledge to read an analyze product P&L and implement actions to optimize the products.
A background in project management, product revitalization and product trends in the GCC region will be a foundation to understand the mindset of our premium and mass affluent target segments.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of product initiatives in support of product line strategy, such as identifying new product needs, products that require revitalization, customer and prospect needs and build relevant products. In addition, this manager is required to identify and implement product features, benefits that will drive Cardmember engagement and drive higher billings and loyalty and ultimately increase customer satisfaction scores. The Product Manager will own product training to the front line and customer services team
This role requires a close working relationship with various departments across the organization including The Sales Organization, PMO, Technologies, Markets, Finance, Risk, Customer Service, Premium Servicing Unit, Sales etc as well as suppliers
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Drive, manage and implement Consumer Product related projects which can include but not limited to product refreshment, product revitalization, new product development and new benefit to a product.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop a launch marketing plan for the above projects and initiatives and develop a calendar of new products roll out in future.
- Work closely with Business planning team to develop cost benefit analysis for product reviews and NPDs
- Own the product training with key stakeholders
- Responsible for all product core Communications channels in support of the Consumer Charge business, including core collaterals including welcome, replacement, and renewal packs, and any new portals.
- Cardmembers and specifically Centurion CMs.
- Support and manage any third party/provider RFP process.
- Manage and implement revision of regional Product pricing of Fees, backend Charges, and other payment terms etc to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Work closely with Technologies to manage and implement digital enhancements for all Consumer products including but not limited to enhancements on mobile app, implementing digital wallets, contactless payments, virtual products, adding new digital services, revamping the website, etc.
- Review collateral stock levels and asses a quality check on all consumer collaterals.
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5-10 years of total working experience in Commercial-Marketing roles in Europe, APAC and/or Middle East region
- Minimum 3+ years of Product Development and Product Management experience in Cards
- The incumbent has worked/developed digital financial cards products with strong experience in customer journey mapping.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of cross functional dependency across units to get timely support on partner requests.
- Responsible attitude to own and deliver the tasks assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative thinking and strong attention to details
- Result oriented with strong reasoning skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- High level of ownership and accountability on his/her projects
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Working knowledge of Cards processing platform is an advantage