The MCG Group have a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our current development team.
You will be part of a team building and maintaining CRM systems that are at the heart of our group. There are exciting plans for this team over the coming years and the successful candidate will be a major part of this.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs and working with third parties APIs.
- 2+ years of experience using AWS S3, EC2, SG, IAM, SQS, RDS
- A solid understanding of SQL and relational database systems preferred Maria DB
- A solid understanding of Version Management systems preferred GIT or AWS CodeCommit.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security and best development practices
Other skills that will be highly desirable are:
- In-depth knowledge of CRM systems and development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter-both verbally and written
- Ability self-manage, take initiative and be resourceful
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Independent learner
The MCG Group are a Group of forward-thinking companies providing recruitment, consultancy and project-based solutions to the aerospace & aviation, construction, education, healthcare and technology sectors.