Jenrick are proud to be working with an award-winning UK project management organisation with bases in East Midlands and Yorkshire, predominantly servicing process industries such as food and beverage manufacturing, utilities, heavy industry, quarry, recrycling and renewables.
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join their growing team in Leicester with an immediate start available. Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be experienced in managing projects for the full life cycle, as well as a small team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a expanding business, will require the ability to work nationwide as part of the installation phase of each project.
As the Electrical Project Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage a project for the full life cycle (Initial Tender stage to Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Quoting & Procuring work
- Manage team of electricians on each project (5 - 35 depending on each project)
- Overseeing project budgets and schedules
- Managing external contractors
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Customer facing - being able to liaise with clients
- Adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
- Present to work in line with the Intelect brand values
- Travel is national as and when, occasional overnight stays paid for.
The suitable Electrical Project Engineer will have:.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing projects.
- Controls background is advantageous
- A full UK driver's license.
- Qualifications to degree/HNC/HND in engineering or equivalent essential.
- Being able to interpret electrical drawings, documentation and data.
- Various safety qualifications such as CSCS Card / site safety passport / MEWP / IPAF / SSSTS are desirable.
Hours Of Work
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 - 13:30)
- Overtime may be required
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- BC&E Life Cover
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- On-going training and personal development supported
- Additional benefits negotiable based on candidate, including bonus scheme
Salary: From £50,000.00 per year and free parking