- Manchester, UK
- £22,000 - £32,000 per annum
Manchester - King Street
£22,000 - £32,000
basic, uncapped commission, training and excellent benefits
Are you unhappy with your current commission scheme or incentives? Are you sat there wondering when your next promotion might be? We can offer you a structured development plan and excellent incentive schemes which include trips abroad and uncapped commission on all billings.
MCG Construction is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the Construction, Engineering & Property sectors. Part of The MCG Group, we are proud to be the second fastest growing recruitment group in the UK & Ireland (FT 2018) and a Company to Inspire Britain (London Stock Exchange 2018).
We have exciting plans for further growth of our business and are proud of our customer relationships with some of the UK's leading contractors.
Due to expansion and more recent success, we now require recruitment consultants to work across all Construction, Engineering & Property sectors.
This is a varied role, where your primary focus will be building relationships, business development, and recruiting for a variety of construction related roles.
If you can demonstrate your commitment to our business values, we can offer you:
· Uncapped and generous commission package; you are in charge of your earnings!
· Pinnacle Club; annual all expenses paid trip abroad (previously Las Vegas, Val d'isere, Marrakech, Monte Carlo) for top consultants
· Wellness package; discounted gym membership, life/health insurance, fresh fruit daily, Employee Assistance Programme, eye care reimbursement and flu vaccine reimbursement
· Uncapped Holidays; Stating at 33 days holiday (inc. bank hols) + your birthday off and leading up to Uncapped Holiday
· In-house MCG Training Academy and Management Development Programme (MDP); designed to build upon your existing experience and develop your strengths
· A dedicated support division; that includes finance, compliance and marketing so that you can focus on your strengths of working with our clients and candidates
· Enhanced pension scheme
· Summer Conference and Annual Awards
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following;
· Relevant recruitment or sales experience as you will have a warm desk and access to both clients and candidates from the day you start.
· Resilience as things won't always go as planned. There is nothing more essential than the ability to keep your head up and push through tough times.
· Self-motivated as you will be given a lot of autonomy.
· Great at building relationships as business development will be a huge part of the role.
For those who wish not to put their CV on job boards for things such as not wanting their employer finding out, not wanting their you can contact the Manchester Office and ask to speak to the Branch Manager Nathan. All calls will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
At MCG we are All About GREAT People (Genuine, Respectful, Ethical, Attentive and Tenacious), so if you want to #BeGREAT, we look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Consultant (self employed)
We are looking for a Freelance / Self Employed Perm Recruiter. This role is ideal for a highly experienced...
Recruitment Consultant Manchester - King Street £22,000 - £32,000 basic, uncapped commission,...
Digital Marketing Manager
POSITION SUMMARY The Digital Marketing Manager is a key role in our Client's Marketing department where the...
Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant
Apply here: https://careers.themcggroup.com/jobs/2109262-senior-technology-recruitment-consultant Sitting...
Senior Consultant (Private Nursing)
MCG Healthcare are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our award-winning Private Nursing team, where you...